How to effectively maintain the DC fan?
When using a DC fan, is there any situation where the fan fails immediately after it works? The DC fan is the same as other machinery and equipment. We need to maintain and check it from time to time for problems, so as to extend its service life. The following are the maintenance methods and storage conditions of DC fans:
1. During the operation of the DC fan, if it is found that the fan has abnormal sound, the motor is heating up, the shell is electrified, the switch is tripped, or cannot be started, it should be shut down immediately for inspection. In order to ensure safety, the fan is never allowed to be repaired in the running state. After the repair, a trial run should be carried out for about 5 to 10 minutes, and no abnormal phenomena should be confirmed before starting the operation.
2. The fan can only be operated under the condition that the fan is completely normal. At the same time, it is necessary to ensure that the power supply facilities have sufficient capacity and stable voltage. Long-term use of temporary power supply.
3. The operating environment of the DC fan should always keep the air unobstructed, dry and tidy. The surface of the fan should be kept clean. There should be no debris at the air inlet and outlet. Regularly remove dust and other debris from the fan and ducts.
4. Irregularly add or replace lubricating grease to the bearings according to the environmental conditions (motor enclosed bearings do not need to replace lubricating grease during the service life), in order to ensure good lubrication of the DC cooling fan during operation, the number of refueling shall not be less than The bearings and motor bearings are sealed for 1000 hours/time, and 1/3 of the inner and outer rings of the bearing are filled with zl-3 lithium-based lubricating grease. Running without oil is strictly prohibited.
5. The DC cooling fan should be stored in a dry environment to prevent the motor or motor from getting damp. When the DC cooling fan is stored in the open air, there should be defensive measures. During storage and handling, avoid bumping or strong impact from external forces to prevent the fan from being damaged.