Brass Terminal | Advantages of Copper Harness Terminal Soldering
1. The two objects to be welded are overlapped and joined into a solid state by ultrasonic vibration pressure, the joining time is short, and the joining part does not produce casting structure (rough surface) defects;
2. Compared with the method of ultrasonic welding and resistance welding, the mold life is long, the mold repair and replacement time is less, and it is easy to realize automation;
3. Ultrasonic welding can be performed between different metals of the same metal, which consumes much less energy than electric welding;
4. Compared with other pressure welding, ultrasonic welding requires less pressure and less than 10% deformation, while cold pressure welding has a workpiece deformation of 40%-90%;
5. Ultrasonic welding does not require pretreatment of the welded surface and post-weld post-treatment like other welding;
6. There is no need for external factors such as flux, metal filler, and external heating to process ultrasonic welding;
7. Ultrasonic welding can minimize the temperature effect of the material (the temperature of the welding zone does not exceed 50% of the absolute melting temperature of the metal to be welded), so that the metal structure does not change, so it is very suitable for welding applications in the electronic field.
If you want to know the price of brass terminal, please contact us!