There is a board at the door of the power distribution room. What is this board for? | power distribution block
Rats often crawl on substations, power telecommunication equipment rooms, and distribution transformers, causing short-circuits between the terminals of the transformer’s porcelain bottle, which not only burns out the equipment, but also often causes the substation to trip, expand the power outage, and affect the safe operation of the power system. The threat is great. At present, the total number of rats in the world is about four times the population. Therefore, it is necessary to prevent rat blocking in power equipment accessories such as substations, power telecommunication equipment rooms, and distribution transformers. We must avoid rats from destroying our property.
1. The mouse baffle is made of special aluminum alloy material, and the surface of the mouse baffle is treated with anti-corrosion.
2. The mouse baffle is installed on the door frame, which is convenient and quick for construction and easy to disassemble, which is convenient for handling equipment such as power plants and computer rooms.
3. Reflective strips are affixed to the upper part of the blocking board, which is easy to identify at night to prevent people from being tripped.
4. The normal height of the mouse baffle is 50 cm, and the width can be made according to customer requirements.
5. The rat block can be widely used in power plants, substations, grain depots, gas stations, chemical plants and other units. The rat block plays a very good role in protecting against rodent damage.
The new type of aluminum alloy mouse-retaining board replaces the old-fashioned mouse-retaining board. It is practical, strong, durable, and has a long use time. It has been praised unanimously. With high-quality products and high-quality services, new and old customers are welcome to inquire, and can be produced according to customer requirements. Rats of different specifications often crawl on the distribution transformer of the power and telecommunication equipment room of the substation, causing short circuits between the terminals of the transformer's porcelain bottle, which not only burns the equipment, but also often causes the substation to trip and expand the power outage. The safe operation of the power system is very threatening
power distribution block